Penn Foster Offers New Program in Security Services
Penn Foster Launches New Security Guard Online Career Diploma to Prepare Students for Entry-Level Positions in Security Services
SCRANTON, PA / ACCESSWIRE / February 15, 2017 / Penn Foster Career School, a leading skills training provider focused on improving employability for workers across a range of in-demand fields, announced the launch of its Security Guard Diploma. The program offers a skills training solution designed to help prepare students for entry-level employment as an unarmed Security Guard, where it would be their responsibility to guard, patrol, and monitor a designated area to prevent theft, violence, or the infractions of rules.
Penn Foster’s affordable, self-paced program will provide students with a strong background to help them prepare for an entry-level position working in security services. This program can be a stepping stone for students interested in pursuing a career in criminal justice, and helps to round out its portfolio of criminal justice and law enforcement program offerings. Penn Foster offers this program directly to students and through its partnering organizations.
Boyle Public Affairs
James A. Boyle
- ^ Security Guard Diploma (pr.report)
- ^ program (pr.report)
- ^ security services (pr.report)
- ^ Business Security Certificate (pr.report)
- ^ Forensic Computer Examiner Certificate (pr.report)
- ^ Private Investigator Career Diploma (pr.report)
- ^ Criminal Justice Associate Degree (pr.report)
- ^ Criminal Justice Bachelor’s Degree. (pr.report)
- ^ http://partners.pennfoster.edu/ (pr.report)