Unisys Named a Leader in Managed Security Services by NelsonHall
BLUE BELL, Pa., May 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced that NelsonHall has named the company as an overall market segment leader in the NelsonHall Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) Vendor Evaluation for Managed Security Services report.
The 2017 report measured the performance of 10 major service providers. The scoring of vendors focused on the vendors’ ability to deliver immediate benefit to clients and on feedback from interviewing the clients themselves to measure levels of partnership and ability to meet future requirements. In their report, NelsonHall analysts stated that Unisys possesses strong intellectual property led by its security intelligence and BeATo benchmark assessment applications. The report notes specific strengths regarding the company’s approach to security and client services, including:
- Security intelligence capabilities: The report noted that Unisys has robust security intelligence capabilities to quickly distill multiple security-related events experienced by clients down to a small number, allowing them to more easily determine if they require attention.
- Vulnerability management and remediation: NelsonHall cited the company’s pragmatic approach to analyzing and managing risk, vulnerability reporting and prioritizing remediation activities.
- Unisys Stealth micro-segmentation software: Unisys Stealth creates segments within an organization where only authorized users can access information, while others cannot even see that those segments exist.
- Cybersecurity consultancy services: NelsonHall called out the “highly experienced” leaders who run Unisys consulting services. “This leadership is demonstrated through its new resiliency services, which leverage CISOs and ex-armed forces for its wargaming exercises and training,” the report said.
“Unisys was positioned as a leader in NelsonHall’s MSS NEAT evaluation due to its investment in security through advancements in its security IP such as Stealth and security portal, and through the introduction of more modular services,” said Mike Smart, research analyst, NelsonHall. “Unisys’ high-level, advanced security services, backed by strong security intelligence and methodologies, provide end-to-end MSS: from assessment services (including its recently relaunched cyber resilience services), design and implementation, managed security services, and Stealth security solution.”
“We are proud to be a leader in the NelsonHall report because so much of the scoring process is weighted on feedback the analyst firm gathered from our clients,” said Eric Hutto, senior vice president and president, Enterprise Solutions. “Our focus is not on product and services, but the business outcome necessary for our clients to achieve their objectives. By focusing on the outcome, we will be more effective in the development or aggregation of relevant products, services, and technology.”
Unisys is a global information technology company that specializes in providing industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Unisys offerings include security solutions, advanced data analytics, cloud and infrastructure services, application services and application and server software. For more information, visit www.unisys.com. Follow Unisys on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Unisys and other Unisys products and services mentioned herein, as well as their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Unisys Corporation. Any other brand or product referenced herein is acknowledged to be a trademark or registered trademark of its respective holder.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unisys-named-a-leader-in-managed-security-services-by-nelsonhall-300459730.html
SOURCE Unisys Corporation
- ^ Unisys Corporation (www.unisys.com)
- ^ UIS (studio-5.financialcontent.com)
- ^ outreach.unisys.com/LP=1669?src=PR (outreach.unisys.com)
- ^ www.unisys.com (www.unisys.com)
- ^ Twitter (twitter.com)
- ^ LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)
- ^ http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unisys-named-a-leader-in-managed-security-services-by-nelsonhall-300459730.html (www.prnewswire.com)
- ^ Link to http://www.unisys.com (www.unisys.com)